Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blog Updates

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am learning about more bells and whistles to this blogging thing as well, so you may see lots of changes frequently. I am also looking for help making this blog better so feel free to emalil me at whezjuliomarketing@gmail.com with any ideas.

I have added a few new pages:

 - Music - This page is going to be for promoting music that I like. I currently manage a few rock bands where I live so I would like to promote their music and also some songs that put me in a positive mindset

- G.P.T. Sites - This page will just be links to a bunch of G.P.T Sites. Ideal for anyone looking to sign up for a bunch of sites fast.

- Micro Job Sites - Same as G.P.T. Sites Page only for Micro Jobs

- Survey Sites - Same as G.P.T. Sites Page only for Surveys

- Misc Sites - Every thing else.

Eventually I plan on having pages for every different kind of money maker on the web, but like I said, I am learning this whole blog thing as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment