Saturday, February 4, 2012

Focus Line Surveys

Focusline Surveys is the latest survey company from which I earned enough money to get paid by. This site is by far one of the better survey sites around. I was paid $5.00 just for signing up with the site and was even paid for filling out my profiles. Your profiles are filled out to ensure you are set up with surveys that fit you best. Another feature that is nice is that Focusline Surveys gives you the odds of completing the survey. This way you don't waste a lot of time getting screened out, which can become frustrating with other survey companies. I earned the $25 in a few short weeks and am well on my way to my next cash out. There tend to be between 2and 3 surveys a day so it doesn't take long. It's also another awesome company that will pay you by Pay Pal. So there you have it! Check out Focusline Surveys.

Here is the link: www.focuslinesurveys.com

4 comments:

  1. heloo what happend i laike this write

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just made over 26 dollars in one day lol wow ive never made that much on a survey panel ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. The focusline lik says it has been shut down.

    ReplyDelete