Saturday, February 18, 2012

If You Like YouTube, This is no Jokeroo

I just stumbled upon a real winner two days ago. I was on a paid forum posting site that I use and will write about another day. It is called Postloop if anybody wants to check it out. Like I said I will dedicate an entire post to Postloop later. Anyways, I was on a online money making forum and read a post about a site called Jokeroo. Jokeroo is a video and photo sharing site that pays you to: upload videos and photos, bring new users to the site, rate videos and photos, and like videos and photos.

The site is pretty cut and dry. Jokeroo pays you ten cents per video you rate and ten cents per video you like. You are limited to five ratings and five likes per day so the maximum you can make daily is a dollar. Still that's $30 a month which could cover a persons phone, electric, cable or even pay for a nice meal out. If you use it to pay the bills or treat yourself it doesn't matter. You earned that money doing something most people online do for free on YouTube, kill time watching different videos. It is really simple, just check it out here.

The other great things about Jokeroo is how much they pay you for uploading content! You receive $10 per approved photo and $50 per approved video uploaded. You also receive 5% of each referred members earnings. I have only been using it for three days and already have four referrals and have earned $3.00, which is the maximum I could have earned without uploading content. Jokeroo pays with pay pal after you earn $50! Really this site is a no brainer. So seriously, check this site out! Please use the link below!

http://www.jokeroo.com/register.php?ref=216471 

5 comments:

  1. I found lots of interesting information here. The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in this subject. make money online now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing the great ideas. make money online now

    ReplyDelete
  3. silk sarees
    Hi, you explained the topic very well. The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just received a cheque for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get filling out paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our trades NOW & earn up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete