Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fan Slave Make Money on Facebook and Twitter

I have been researching and exploring new ways to make money on line for free over the last year and a half. I would by no means call myself an expert yet but I get closer every day. That's why I am really hoping this blog works out for people just like me who are learning this massive opportunity. Like I have said before, the money is already out there waiting to be spent, it is just a matter of who wants to grab it. 

Sometimes it seems like I am going nowhere or not growing fast enough, but the cool thing about this online challenge is every now and then I stumble across a really great opportunity. This happened two days ago when I discovered the site Fan Slave. Fan Slave pays users to like Facebook pages and follow people on Twitter. It is an easy way to get paid for being on the social network sites. Here is what I have learned in two days.

1. The more Facebook friends and Twitter followers you have, the more money you will make.

2. From what I have averaged over the first few days I should make around $30 each month. However if I increase my Facebook friends and Twitter followers I can increase my income each month.

3. The referral program is sick! I get paid 13% of what each referral makes plus the people they refer! This is an easy site to get people to sign up and earn on because most people online have and use their Facebook and Twitter accounts multiple times through out the day. Why wouldn't they want to make money on it. In two days I have 16 referrals already. Obviously the more active referrals you have the more money you will make each month.

4. Takes maybe 5 minutes a day to assure you $30 a month depending on the size of your social network, could be more or less.

5. This site is free to sign up with and pays by Pay Pal. 

6. Site pays in Euros so for those of us in the U.S. when you think its $1.00 its actually worth $1.31

This has been a really easy site and it looks like it is going to be one of those profitable ones as well. I am excited about this one!

Good luck with all of your ventures! The more we communicate the more we can all make!

Here is the link to the site:  http://www.fanslave.net/ref.php?ref=174118

12 comments:

  1. the site is very nice thanx for helping us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is very nice thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for reading. Fan Slave has been an awesome site for me so far. If you guys have signed up under me thanks. I try to work the site everyday. It is an easy way to make money. One thing I have learned, the more Facebook friends and Twitter Followers you have the more money you are going to make. Leave me your Facebook Profile URL and Twitter Profile and I will be happy to follow and befriend me. Please do the same for me! Here is my Facebook Profile URL: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1367739119 and here is my Twitter Profile URL: https://twitter.com/#!/WhezJulio

    Thanks again for reading! Take care, good luck and may wealth find you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.fanslave.net/ref.php?ref=513690

    Have you ever imagined, you can make money by liking facebook page? Yes there is one such website which pays you for that, Though it may sound too good to be true, but it really exist.

    The website I am talking about is fanslave. It is a unique website where you can make money by 'Like'ing Facebook page. For that your facebook account should have atleast 5 friends. (I am sure all of you have that!). Once you are meeting the criteria, next step is to Register there.

    After registering at fanslave, connect your facebook account with fanslave. Its really easy. Once you integrate/connect your facebook account with fanslave, you will be given lots of facebook page to like. Just click, like and earn!

    http://www.fanslave.net/ref.php?ref=513690

    ReplyDelete
  5. earn money easily by visiting this link http://Visitors2Cash.com/ref.php?refId=148054

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this. It's another way to earn online. Happy online earning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AOA.i hope that you are all the best.Today i,m going to introduce you ,a very valuable thing,friend,.....
    As all of us use facebook ,twitter,google,youtube,search engine but they give us nothing.here i introduce a site,by using which you can also earn money while doing same action which you perform daily.
    All the best.Here is the link just sign up and after that just link your facebook and other accounts to start earn money

    Earn money online.Don,t waste your time .100% working .just sign up and and start to earn money
    http://www.fanslave.net/ref.php?ref=934251


    BEST REGARDS
    USMAN MALIK AWAN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Article! I recently discovered fanSlave and finally put my facebook and twitter accounts into good use :) Things are going slow without any referals though. If you decide to join here's my ref-link too: http://www.fanslave.net/ref.php?ref=884069

    ReplyDelete
  9. Earn Money Online from http://facebookmake-money.blogspot.com/really

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's an amazing new opportunity that is growing in popularity online.

    Large companies are paying average people for giving their opinions!

    You can earn up to $75 per each survey!

    This is open to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete