Friday, February 24, 2012

Global Test Market


Greetings, tonight I want to tell you about Global Test Market. Global Test Market is a basic survey company. They will generally send you between 8 to 10 surveys weekly with rewards from $1.00 to $5.00. The surveys range from a number of different subjects and generally take about 15 minutes to complete. If you have a problem with one of their surveys the support staff is very easy to work with and as long as you are putting in the effort they will make sure you are compensated for your time. The only downfalls I have found with this company is #1. It is $50 before you can cash in and #2. Sometimes you have to take a few surveys to find one that you qualify for but that depends on your qualifications. Either way I have received my first check for $50 after about a month and a half of taking surveys in my leisure time. I am sure that if I attempted every survey they sent me I could easily earn $50 a month which adds up to $600 a year just for taking a few spare minutes a day to help them with easy to fill out surveys. Give them a try, I am sure you can find something to do with an extra $600 a year that you can earn in your  spare time. I left you a link down below to make it really easy for you to sign up. Let me know when you make your first $50. 4YC9B7Y4G7TV

1 comment: